DIGNIFIEDME CODE OF CONDUCT POLICY
This policy is meant as a guide to using our Website Service appropriately and must be followed at all times. As a User (as described in Terms of Service Agreement), You agree
- To act ethically and with integrity
- To comply with all of Dignifiedme’s policies
- To respect the right of all other Users
- Not to use abusive language in any case, harass, bully or discriminate
- To show a sense of responsibility
- Not to abuse confidential information
- Not to participate in any other illegal activities or practices
- To provide all correct information and not lie
- Not to post any content that infringes upon any copyright, patented or any form of intellectual property rights
- Not to post any content that violates any law or regulation
- Not to post any content that is defamatory
- Not to post any content that is obscene or contains child pornography
- Not to post any content that include incomplete, false or inaccurate information about any person, product or service
- Not to post any content that contains any viruses or programming routines intended to damage any system
- Not to post any content that creates liability for Dignifiedme or harms its business operations or reputation
- To respect confidentiality and privacy
- Not to disclose information or documents you have acquired, other than as required by law or where authorization is given by Dignifiedme.
- Not ask another User (Professional or Employer) for their private contact details (unless you offer them a Permanent Job Offer through Dignifiedme Platform) and will communicate with them only through Dignifiedme integrated messaging system.
- Not to engage in any fraud
- Not to create multiple accounts
- Not to use the Site to illegally transfer funds
- Not to use the Site to generate false feedback about any person, product or service.
- To avoid exaggeration, derogatory remarks, and inappropriate references
- Not to engage in personal attacks, negative or other unfair criticism, and any unprofessional conduct.
- Not to spam or advertise your services or website unless otherwise allowed.
- Not to underestimate the proposals to avoid fees
- Not to participate in projects involving illegal behavior
- To only send proposals to projects that you plan to complete
- Not to obtain names from mailing lists, group emails, etc. to send unsolicited emails or spam emails
- Not to use Dignifiedme to facilitate money exchange including, but not limited to, cryptocurrency (e.g. Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc)
- To comply with your obligations after the work is submitted by the Professional.
Breach of this policy is handled according to our violations policy and will result in disciplinary action, up to, and including, account termination.
Risk-free hiring made easyGet Started